YOU ARE VISITING THIS SITE VIA iPHONE?
Apple doesn’t permit direct ringtone installations from online sources. So you need to use an App like GarageBand on your iPhone or iPad to create a ringtone for your Apple device and follow these steps below.
- Download the .zip-File & unzip it on your device.
- Open GarageBand on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- In the My Songs browser, tap Browse , tap Select, then tap the project you unzipped.
- Tap Share button , then tap Ringtone.
For later iOS versions: Press & hold the file, then tap the Share button , then tap Ringtone.
- Enter a name for the ringtone, then tap Export. If the ringtone is longer than 30 seconds, tap Continue to have GarageBand shorten the ringtone automatically. Or, tap Cancel to return to the song so you can shorten it.
- Tap Export.
- When the ringtone is finished exporting, you can assign the ringtone (it is automatically saved in the ringtone section).
The Best Ringtone Resources
Thanks to this article you should now know several places to find cool ringtones and use them on your phone. So, don’t settle for generic chimes any longer… your phone should be personalized to your own, individual tastes!
Above list of best websites to download free ringtones change frequently. Some may be not available for sometime or some may disappear without any notification.
YOU ARE VISITING THIS SITE VIA ANDROID?
- Touch and hold the .mp3-file you want to download, then tap Download.
- Check whether the music tracks appear in the Music Player app.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone. You will see a list of the phone’s default ringtones.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app. If your phone has several file/media manager apps, select Music Player from the popup box.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone. Select one and tap Done. Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone. Repeat the same process to add more custom ringtones to the default ringtones list.
Myxer was a streaming internet radio company founded in Deerfield Beach, Florida in 2005. It was a free service that allowed customers to fine-tune their music tastes by artist and song, providing “Listener Controlled Radio”. In addition to offering access to 20 million songs, Myxer also provided access to a large catalog of downloadable content. Myxer was available on the web, mobile web, and via specialized smartphone apps for Android and iOS.
2. Mobile Ringtone Download Ringbigs
Mobile 9 is another popular website offering free iPhone ringtone downloads. It offers free ringtones as well as a community of users. You can download screensavers, ringtones, wallpapers, games, videos and more from Mobile 9, all for free. There are a variety of items to choose, and the site is pretty simple to navigate.
The only drawback with mobile 9 is that you have to create an account to use it. Nonetheless, creating an account is free, and once you fill out the registration form, you will have instant access to everything on the site.
- Android Ringtones
- Bollywood – Hindi
- Country Music
- Dance – Electronics
- EDM – Dj Remix
- KGF Ringtone
- Korean Music
- Latest Ringtone 2021
- Latin Song
- Messages – SMS
- Movies – Games
- Name Ringtone
- New Ringtone 2021
- Pop – English
- PUBG Ringtones
- Rap – Hip Hop
- Ringtone Download 2021
- Sound Effect
Members have a profile and access to a phone compatibility checker so they can choose the ringtones that are compatible with their device. Mobile 9 can be a bit complex for beginners, but once you’re used to it, you will have easy access to unlimited ringtones for your iPhone 8 Device.
Myxer is also another site offering free ringtones downloads for iPhone 8. It contains a massive selection of ringtones; from over 13 million pieces of free, licensed and downloadable material. It provides iPhone ringtones, apps, music, images, games and videos. Also, there is no subscription fee or any hidden cost to using the site.
Mycer.com has ringtone creation capabilities, letting you create your own ringtone and download it for use on your iPhone.
Top Ringtone Categories
You can also search for the ringtone you’d like, based on the genre of the music or the name of the song. Click the “Download for iPhone” button under the number box. Then click the link, and you will be able to download the file to your computer where you can import it to your iTunes and Sync it to your iPhone.
Myxer was founded in 2005 by Myk Willis in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Most of the early employees of the company, including co-founders Scott Kinnear, Scott Clark, and Bill Madden, had worked together previously at Citrix Systems, a Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based technology company.
In 2006, it received $100,000, and by 2007, the company earned $300,000. In 2009, Myxer has 27 million users, and the next year it was among Google’s top 10 fastest growing searches both in the US and abroad. In 2012, Founder and CEO Myk Willis left the company, which subsequently moved its headquarters to Austin, Texas.
Myxer was launched in 2005, originally allowing users to create their own ringtones by uploading their own song files to Myxer’s website, where they could then edit them and send a properly-formatted ringtone to their phone. The service was later enhanced to allow artists to make their own ringtones available to others, both on the Myxer site as well as on other sites such as MySpace using a proprietary widget technology called MyxerTags.
Myxer Social Radio was launched in late 2011. This product allowed users to share a music experience by listening to streaming personalized music simultaneously with their friends on the web or on their mobile device. Myxer Social Radio also included features such as music chat and video song stories. In 2012, the Myxer Social Radio service won the 2012 MTV Music Award for “Most Addictive Social Radio.”
Myxer was re-launched In 2013. This product consolidated new Internet radio features such as artist and song control along with downloadable content into a single web service, Android, and iOS app. The new product allows users to customize, download and listen to and create free online radio stations with artist and song-level editing control.
The company also operated the Myxer Music Network reaching 16+ Million Monthly Unique Visitors (mostly mobile), providing digital ad products for advertisers for genre or artist based targeting across music services including: Slacker, Jango, Tunewiki, Songza, and Myxer.
Supported Carriers and Devices
Myxer supported downloads and streaming to a wide variety of mobile devices, including most Android and iOS phones and tablets.
Myxer filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in August 2014.
- ^ “Myxer free ringtones”. Myxer.
- ^ Jump up to:a b Frogameni, Bill (2008-12-26). “Road to Mobile Content”. South Florida Business Journal. Archived from the original on 2009-11-16. Retrieved 2009-11-16.
- ^ Rao, Leena (2009-11-12). “Myxer Delivers 10 Million Ringtones To iPhone Users”. TechCrunch. Archived from the original on 2009-11-16. Retrieved 2009-11-16.
- ^ “Google’s Top Searches 2010”. 10 December 2010.
- ^ http://www.linkedin.com/company/myxer
- ^ Online radio company Myxer files for bankruptcy, http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/news/2014/08/14/online-radio-company-myxer-files-for-bankruptcy.html
- Official website but was found to be offline as of 6/7/18
DUCATI MONSTER 1200
MERCEDES AMG A35
KTM 690 SMC R
BMW M4 COMPETITION
BMW F 900 XR
BMW C 400 X
BMW R 1250 GS
BMW M5 F90
HD TOURING CVO ROAD GLIDE
HONDA AFRICA TWIN
BMW X4 M COMPETITION
INDIAN FTR 1200 S
FORD MUSTANG VI FL
KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R
VESPA GTS 300 HPE
KIA CEED GT
TRIUMPH SPEED TWIN
MINI JCW CLUBMAN
SEAT CUPRA ATECA
TOYOTA GR SUPRA
- Copy the music file that you want to set as your ringtone to your phone. See How do I copy files between my phone and computer? for details.
- Go to Settings.
- Depending on your phone’s Android version, do one of the following:
- Tap Sound.
- Tap Sound & notification.
- Tap Ringtone.Or in a dual SIM model, tap Slot 1 ringtone or Slot 2 ringtone.
- Tap .
- Tap Music, and then select the music file that you’ve copied to your phone.
- Tap OK, and then tap Apply.